increase c drive space
pankajmcp
2008-09-27 09:52:00 UTC
hi

we have windows 2000 advance server configure with RAID1 (2*36gb) c drive(
windows) is 10gb & d drive is 25 gb.
we need to increase size of c drive .
What are option avilable for expanding partions ?

regards
pankaj
Tim Walsh
2008-09-28 17:17:07 UTC
Diskpart won't help you since it can't extend the root drive, and you'd have
to blow away the D drive first. HP offers a product that will extend the
root drive, but again you'd need to delete the D Drive first. Partition
Magic or something along that line might help.

What's taking all the space on the C Drive?
pankaj
pankajmcp
2008-09-29 07:08:01 UTC
hi

I can create additonal raid & move my d drive data to it . can delete d
drive
how to extend c drive ?
will partion magic work with raid ?

thanks
pankaj
pankaj
Tim Walsh
pankaj
j***@gmail.com
2012-10-17 06:30:29 UTC
Hey,

I know this thread has exist for a long time, but I thinks there are still many people looking for a flexible way that could help re-sizing partition rather than use build in disk management, and Partition Magic is out of date, so there is a freeware AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite edition which could resize the partition smoothly, you can learn more: http://www.disk-partition.com/AOMEI-special-offer-10.html